Federation HQ

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Multiple mods have been added to the forum to add functionality, increase usability, and improve user experience. If you find any issues, feel free to inform Forum Staff.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
 on: October 11, 2015, 03:12:04 PM 
Started by TheDoctor - Last post by 8WhiteFox8
I just finally got a chance to get on, I'll take awhile setting up everything on my profile then get to work on character stuff soon.

on: October 11, 2015, 02:54:48 PM 
Started by TheDoctor - Last post by TheDoctor
Because it's a mainstay for forums I've been a part of, and as a way to break the ice, what music are you listening too right now? Or maybe listened to recently?

The Otherside by Red Sun Rising (Polyester Zeal)

Freakin badass song with a lot of subtle influences from other bands. Check out the song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cj2M_Mprw

on: October 11, 2015, 02:32:24 PM 
Just starting a topic to get everyone's initial thoughts on the forum. Category and board structure, organization, board descriptions, etc... Would like to get some constructive feedback on how it currently looks and feels and wondering if anyone feels there needs to be any changes.

on: October 11, 2015, 01:23:08 PM 
I guess I never made a post for myself after I created the forums so I suppose I should post something to reflect back on. I'm the owner and lead administrator of these forums. I'm also a Time Lord. If that doesn't frighten you I don't know what will. :P

on: October 11, 2015, 09:21:53 AM 
Added Anti-Bot entry to the list of installed Mods.

on: October 11, 2015, 08:04:35 AM 
Started by TheDoctor - Last post by Hawkwolf
I like the size of my avatar.

on: October 11, 2015, 07:49:06 AM 
Started by Simple Machines - Last post by TheDoctor
Thread was moved to the appropriate board.

on: October 11, 2015, 06:45:37 AM 
This is a message to guests viewing the forums for the first time. As a guest you will have limited access to the forum. You will only be capable of viewing a limited number of boards and will be unable to post in any of the boards. If you would like access to the main forum and ability to post, feel free to register an account and join the community. :)

on: October 11, 2015, 06:13:32 AM 
With the request to add a chat feature, I looked into other possible mods we could use for the forum. The following is a list of mods that have been installed and what they do, as well as a list of mods I will look at potentially installing on down the road. Also linking all mods in case anyone would like to go out and get more details on each mod.

Installed Mods

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1295

Mods to be looked into

Removed mods
  • SA Chat: This adds a chat widget similar to the chat widget in Facebook. You should be able to communicate with other members of the forums outside of topics. Addon was removed as it had limited features. Mainly did not include group chat functionality. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2534

That's the full list of mods that have been installed and will be looking into. If you find any you like, let me know and I'll be sure to look into it. They will need to be compatible with version 2.0.11 of the SMF forum software.

on: October 11, 2015, 04:51:47 AM 
Started by The Dreamweaver - Last post by TheDoctor
Chat box has been installed. It should be very similar to how the facebook chat looks and functions. We can go through a test run and see if we can do group or forum chats. If we need to look for something else we can.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6